Why Join Dr. Sanjeev Nelogi’s Aesthetic Institute?
Dr. Sanjeev Nelogi’s Aesthetic Training Institute (ATI) in Mumbaiwas founded with the aim to teach the right techniques for using injectables and facial anatomy tovarious healthcare professionals across the globe. The trainees comprise of physicians, dentists, budding dermatologists, plastic surgeons and other healthcare professionals who are committed to providing best-fit results in facial aesthetics. ATI stands apart with the world-class educational support coupled with a focus to train the attendees with innovative non-surgical injectable techniques.
Dr. Sanjeev Nelogi, through his unique techniques and protocols, equips the learning injectors with new integrated procedures in aesthetic applications. ATI certifies practitioners to the highest standards of excellence in the medical aesthetics field. Since Dr. Sanjeev Nelogi is blessed with vast knowledge and experience of 11 years, he is quite passionate about transforming the budding injectors into excellent ones. Understanding the fundamentals is the stepping stone of success and this is what you get to learn here. The Academy endeavours at setting a benchmark in the coming years for high-end medical grade courses for treatments like Upper and Lower Face, Mid Face (Fillers), Lower Face (Fillers), Upper Face (Fillers), Lips Masterclass, Super Advance Course (Nose and Hands).
Why Choose Us?
- Sanjeev Nelogi has previously trained 2000+ doctors in India and abroad.
- He has a sound knowledge and has developed unique techniques for Facial Assessment as well as injecting methods for Anti-wrinkle Injections and Soft Tissue Fillers.
- He himself has performed 5000+ injectable procedures.
- You can completely trust him from teaching the basics of facial aesthetics to the advanced level training programs.
It is often said, “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” We are here for the same!
So, are you ready to discover a promising future in facial aesthetics with Dr. Sanjeev Nelogi?
Why Train With Dr. Sanjeev Nelogi?
“A good teacher can inspire, ignite the imagination, and inculcate the love of learning.” At ATI, one can observe exactly the same with Dr. Sanjeev Nelogi.
Before you actually decide to go for a training programme with Aesthetic Training Institute, it is important to learn about the doctor and institute. So, let’s begin with the introduction of Dr. Sanjeev Nelogi. He is a Mumbai-based Top Aesthetic Physician with a vast experience of more than 11 years with a specialisation in injectables (Anti-wrinkle Injections and Fillers). Given to the expertise and skilful hands he has been an inspiration amongst his peers. He actively participates in various conferences, training programs (hands-on sessions) to impart his knowledge as a trainer for injectables. If we say that he is one of the favourite injectors of Bollywood and Indian TV celebs it won’t be an exaggeration.
When we talk about injectables here’s the thumb rule – A technique is noticed the most in the case of those who have not mastered it. You must have heard about how anti-wrinkle injections make you look frozen and restrict your expression. These toxin injections work by suppressing the muscle movements and therefore preventing wrinkles from forming but it does not mean restricting the expressions. The most important factor is injecting the right amount of the toxin to produce very subtle and natural looking results. We need to be extra cautious. With the thorough knowledge of facial anatomy, you can have a broader picture. An injector must be well equipped with expert techniques for the right facial assessment and counselling skills to deliver the best results.
At ATI, we train doctors for various injectable techniques and inspire them to be a successful facial aesthetician.
Ideal Candidates for Aesthetic Training Institute (ATI)
Doctors who have done MBBS in dermatology, plastic surgery, ophthalmology, ENT surgery, BDS and maxillofacial surgeons are suitable for training here.
What’s so Special About Choosing ATI for Training?
- We conduct practical sessions on the models in the workshop that is supervised by Dr. Sanjeev Nelogi. So, you get a hands-on experience.
- You can enrol for Full Day Courses where you’ll be given technical inputs, lectures, live demos, and hands-on training.
- There is a limited number of trainees/fellow doctors per session so that everyone can avail an opportunity to interact with the doctor personally. At present, we prefer 6 attendants per session. You can understand the technicalities of injectables in a better way and also clarify your doubts.
- Guidelines and techniques provided by the doctor produce safe, satisfactory and natural looking results for their respective patients. This is what every patient looks forward to.
- ATI offers dedicated support and guidance throughout the course.
- ATI certification is recognised at the national level.
Let’s begin this aesthetic journey together at ATI!